To mrs Mostoller

Hey girl can you either call lindsey or go by the house and have her either ck in on the blog or tell you how things at the homestead are going….thx…

About xcpgator

I am lucky enough to be a mother of two wonderful children, a teacher to hundreds of talented students and a coach. There is nothing like traveling to an amazing place and watching hearts open to new experiences and people. This is why I am so passionate about our trip to Nicaragua with Me to We. I hope you enjoy reading about our adventures!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to To mrs Mostoller

1. Alyssa says:

Hello! We are in Ohio. I called her yesterday when I saw this message and text her today…still haven’t heard anything. I will keep trying and let you know when I get ahold of her 🙂
    Be safe!

• Alyssa says:

And then I saw her post below 🙂 all is well!!

• xcpgator says:

Lys, thanks for checking on home for me. You and “Tree” have a great trip and i love you much!
      Mom

• Alyssa says:

Hi mom! I just wanted to let you know we are safe and sound in Seattle. Tree will be heading from Ohio back home tomorrow afternoon. Call me when you get home!
        Love you XO Alyssa

• xcpgator says:

Hi Honey glad you are safe in seattle its a beautiful city dad and i have great memories there when we would go to buy inventoty for the shop . I want to plan to come up
          And play while you are there. Ill call when we are back in the states. I love you,
          Mom

2. Lindsay Kelley says:

Hey Hey! Everything is going swell. 🙂 Megan and I have just been hanging around the house and shes been helping out while I go to class. Osa and Aggie are definitely missing their mamas! However they are loving the sitter treatment! Osa has been keeping a clean record for the most part. She tried to wear my bikini, but we talked her out of that one. 😛 The two walks a day are definitely doing the job though. Moose is just as cute as ever. She has taken to shadowing my sister around the house and cuddling up whenever she gets the chance. She even tried to help me brush my teeth the other night! lol Pope Francis/Victor Franco/Sigmund Freud is well….consistent? haha he’s just the same as always. The plants are fairing well. we even got some rain on Monday! it was short and sweet, but the wind was really kickin. I love the pictures and I’m so proud of my fellow gators for being servants in society! Can’t wait to see more!

always,
    Lindsay

• xcpgator says:

Thank you so muchfor all you do…we are having an incredible journey…just as you are with all the combined house animals…you rock alum gator…glad thegirls are making you proud…please check in again before tuesday…love ya lots, mama

3. Sharon Macrina says:

Hey Dean Macrina… Save that white hat.. I’ve got some work for you when you come home!! You look great in yellow! Miss you!